Eagle View is Washington DC’s well-established event planning and consulting firm. We provide superior event management services that infuse creative energy with business savvy expertise.
We believe in putting vigorous planning behind what appears to be the most flawless of hospitality and business events, allowing you to relax and focus all your attention on more important matters.
Your clients are important to you and using hospitality to help build strong
relationships can be a very powerful business tool.
Expert advice on international development issues, domestic legal inquiries and professional event management make us the company to effectively oversee your time in Washington.
- Assess and Evaluate
- Arrange State Department meetings
- Organize Networking and Business Development forums
- Introduce and assist in fostering important diplomatic and business relationships.
- Press coverage
Eagle View clients include thought-leaders in both business and politics, both domestic and International.
Clients and the scope of engagement are largely confidential. In general, the work involves strategies to enhance the branding, popularity and/or investment potential of worthy leaders…
Expertise and Impact
- Industries: Regional Focus: Sub-Saharan Africa, East and Southeast Asia, United States
- Domestic Legal Reform
- International Private Sector Investment Strategies -Gender Equity
- Sustainable Development
- Event Management Eagle View Capital Strategies works with domestic and international governments, nonprofit organizations…
Editor’s Choice: Scroll below for our monthly blend of mainstream and alternative September 2020 news and views. Note: Excerpts are from the authors’ words except for subheads and occasional “Editor’s notes” such as this. Sept. 5 Top Headlines Washington Post, Trump’s alleged comments about ‘losers’ buried in military cemeteries leave military leaders off balance Washington Post, Experts warn U.S. death toll could hit 410,000 by year’s end New York Times, Trump Angrily Denies Report He Called Fallen Soldiers ‘Losers’ Washington Post, White House to bar agencies from ‘Un-American’ race-related training Top Stories Washington Post, Trump’s alleged comments