Regional Focus: Sub-Saharan Africa, East and Southeast Asia, United States
-Domestic Legal Reform
-International Private Sector Investment Strategies
The Eagle View Benefit:
-Knowledge and Experience
-Washington Insider Advantage
-Talent and Efficiency
-Committed and Thorough
Eagle View Capital Strategies works with domestic and international governments, nonprofit organizations, and private sector entrepreneurs on a range of economic, social and infrastructure development issues focused on sustainability and fostering mutually beneficial business growth between developed and developing countries.
Eagle View is the perfect host for your business and contact development in Washington, DC. Expert advice on international development issues, domestic legal inquiries and professional event management make us the most well rounded company to effectively oversee your time in Washington.
Eagle View is Washington DC’s event planning and consulting firm. We provide superior event management services that infuse creative energy with business savvy expertise.
Whether you are planning a gala dinner, conference, fundraiser, or other important occasion, Eagle View Capital Strategies is a competent and reliable event planning and consulting company. We work collaboratively with you to ensure your event is well organized and no detail is overlooked.
The world of event management and strategic consulting is constantly changing and evolving. Budgets are being cut, expectations raised, attention spans are shorter and shorter, and your clients/guests need a convincing reason to show up to your event or to invest in your freshest business ideas. It is necessary that each event be highly engaging from the moment guests arrive till departure. Eagle View can guarantee this be made possible.
Inception to Conclusion
– Initial meeting to discuss project, get budget details, event mission and goals, themes etc.
– Work on all the ideas discussed at the initial meeting and then bring ideas and concepts back for client review/sign off
– Execute client approved plans
– Manage the event
– Post-event clean up
– A debrief meeting to go over success and possible changes for future projects
– Initial meeting to discuss development issue or proposed business details
– Assess and Evaluate
– Arrange State Department meetings
– Organize Networking and Business Development forums
– Introduce and assist in fostering important diplomatic and business relationships.
– Press coverage