Eagle View is a leading Washington, DC-based strategic planning consultant specializing in high-impact meetings on an affordable basis. We provide superior event management services that infuse creative energy with political and business savvy.
Whether you are planning a conference or private meetings, Eagle View Capital Strategies is a competent and reliable event planning and consulting company. We work collaboratively with you to ensure your event is well organized and no detail is overlooked.
The world of event management and strategic consulting is constantly changing and evolving. Budgets are being cut, expectations raised, attention spans are shorter and shorter, and your clients/guests need a convincing reason to show up to your event or to invest in your freshest business ideas. It is necessary that each event be highly engaging from the moment guests arrive till departure. Eagle View can guarantee this be made possible.
Eagle View Capital Strategies Consulting core services include but are not limited to:
- Venue selection and management
- Audio & Visual
- Entertainment sourcing and management
- Budget design and management
- State Department meetings
- Press Conferences at National Press Club
- Liaison and booking services for think tanks in the region
At Eagle View, we work with a talented pool of subcontractors in the areas of Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising & Event Promotion.
Your clients and potential investors are important to you and using hospitality to help build strong relationships can be a very powerful business tool. However, if you have ever tried to organize this yourself, you’ll know that it can be incredibly time consuming and a distraction from your core tasks. At Eagle View consulting, we make it our business to help you develop your business.
We believe in putting vigorous planning behind what appears to be the most flawless of hospitality and business events, allowing you to relax and focus all your attention on more important matters. Simple or complex, whatever your needs, you are in safe hands with Eagle View.
Inception to Conclusion
- Initial meeting to discuss project, get budget details, event mission and goals, themes etc.
- Work on all the ideas discussed at the initial meeting and then bring ideas and concepts back for client review/sign off
- Execute client approved plans
- Manage the event
- Post-event clean up
- A debrief meeting to go over success and possible changes for future projects
- Initial meeting to discuss development issue or proposed business details
- Assess and Evaluate
- Arrange State Department meetings
- Organize Networking and Business Development forums
- Introduce and assist in fostering important diplomatic and business relationships.
- Press coverage